The Information We Collect, How We Collect It, And How We Use It
We may collect different types of personal and other information based on your use of our products and services and our business relationship with you. Some examples include:
- Contact Information that allows us to communicate with you — including your name, address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- Billing information related to your financial relationship with us — including your payment data, credit history, credit card number, Social Security numbers, security codes, and service history;
- Equipment, Performance, KleenConnect Website Usage, Viewing and other Technical Information about your use of our services, products or websites.
We collect information in three primary ways:
- You give it to us when you purchase or interact with us about a product or service we offer or provide;
- We collect it automatically when you visit our websites or use our products and services;
- We obtain it from other sources, such as credit agencies.
We may use the information we collect in a variety of ways, including to:
- Provide you with the best customer experience possible;
- Provide the services you purchase, and to respond to your questions; and
- Communicate with you regarding products and services.